Marley Lilly Seersucker Vest

After what seemed like endless months of temperatures rarely dropping below fifty degrees, the cold weather has finally approached Massachusetts. Although I'm not a fan of super cold weather, I do like a little chill so I have the chance to break out one of my vests -- with my most favorite one being the Marley Lilly Seersucker Vest.

Marley Lilly Seersucker Vest c/o | Marley Lilly Statement Necklace Set c/o | J. Crew Factory Peasant Top (similar) | J. Crew Factory Jeans (similar) | Steve Madden Synicle Riding Boot (similar) | Marley Lilly Monogrammed Ball Bracelet c/o

Navy + white is definitely my favorite color combination and I love anything having to do with seersucker, so I have been soaking up every opportunity I've had to rock this vest.


Did you happen to receive this fabulous statement necklace set on Cyber Monday? I'm obsessed with the combination of jewels + pearls!


My favorite part of the vest is how the seersucker continues around the backside of it and on the inside of the zipper; it adds just the perfect touch!


I'm obsessed with the monogrammed ball bracelet, too. I'm not a huge fan of bracelets, but I can't help but love this one. The perfect little something to add to an outfit!

How do you style vests?

No comments:

Post a Comment