#makeyourmonth


I love that us female millennials are known as being go-getters -- creating goals for ourselves + pushing ourselves to complete them. The total definition of a #girlBOSS.

I love to set goals for myself and find ways to make my dreams become a reality. And I was even more excited when I found that Jacky, who I met through #nectarchat, is the same way.

Remember that exciting collaboration I was talking about a couple of days ago? Well, this is it! Jacky and I are so excited to bring you #makeyourmonth -- a monthly linkup for gals to share their goals + how they plan on completing them.

The first linkup will be on Sunday, November 1st -- feel free to join in + spread the love for others to hear about! We want to inspire as many women as possible to bring out the #girlBOSS in each and every one of us.

Hope to see you join in! XO

14 comments:

  1. Love setting goals each month! So great!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome link-up theme! Goals really help me to organize how I go about each day. I accomplish a lot more that way.

    Alessandra | blog.pumpup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what a great link up.
    I post my goals each month so I am definitely going to have to join in on this.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great link up idea, can't wait to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! Will be back to take part in it :)

    Jadore l Jadoregrace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of setting up goals and creating a plan on how to complete them. So awesome!

    Sophie
    Smitten Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great and i can't wait to see how motivating it is!!
    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome idea! Can't wait to join!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this idea. I never really make monthly goals well except to spend less money but this is something really interesting to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds exciting! I want to try this!

    Nicole // Chronicling Home

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just put this on my calendar! So excited :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gosh, I love this so much! I can't wait to link up!

    ReplyDelete