Life Update

Hi ladies! So I have totally been slacking on keeping up with the blog -- my apologies considering it was one of my goals to continue posting daily!

Adjusting to college has definitely been an adventure, but I'm loving school. It took me a couple of weeks, but I've finally got my perfectly weekly routine down. For those of you who are interested...

M O N D A Y
work from 4:30 AM-11 AM // class from 1 PM-2:15 PM // library from 2:15 PM-3:45 PM // class from 4 PM-5:15 PM

T U E S D A Y
library from 7:30 AM-11:15 AM // classes from 11:30 AM-3:45 PM

W E D N E S D A Y
library from 7:30 AM-9:45 AM // class from 10 AM-11:15 AM // library from 11:15 AM-12:45 PM // classes from 1 PM-5:15 PM

T H U R S D A Y
library from 7:30 AM-11:15 AM // classes from 11:30 AM-3:45 PM

F R I D A Y
work from 4:30 AM-11 AM // library from 12 PM-2:15 PM // class from 2:30 PM-3:45 PM

I spend a lot of time in the library, especially on the mornings of my days off of work. It would be nice to sleep in on those days, but I always get a huge feeling of accomplishment after spending so much time in the library and getting things done. The library opens at 7:30, and I'm always the first one there; plus, I choose to study and do homework on the second floor where no one really goes, so I basically have a whole floor to myself.

This schedule allows me to get a ridiculous amount of work done. I just use my extra time wisely, and because I spend so much time in the library during the day, I rarely have to do homework at night and I usually am able to get Monday's homework done before the weekend. Having my nights free of homework is amazing because then I have time to relax and read without spending hours studying and doing homework like I did in high school!

I apologize again for being MIA -- I promise there will be exciting content to come! Plus I have an amazing collab coming up soon that you won't want to miss out on. Stay tuned, ladies. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment