Easy College Snacks

After finally receiving my schedule and realizing that I only have a solid 15 minutes in between each class, I knew that I needed to come up with ideas of easy snacks to keep with me when I get hungry. I know that a lot of professors don't care if you eat or drink in class, but I don't want to be that girl that is loudly opening a wrapper and distracting the rest of the class. So I had to discover snacks that I could easily munch on while walking to and from class.


p r o t e i n  b a r s
I have been obsessed with protein bars this summer! They're so healthy and so easy to travel with. I always have a couple in my bag in case I get hungry while out, which really prevents me from stopping to buy unhealthy snacks. Protein bars are also really filling; I can have one for breakfast and be full for the next couple of hours, preventing that embarrassing loud stomach growling from happening. I don't like to buy boxes of certain kinds because I like to switch up the flavors that I eat, so buying them singly is the best! They can easily fit in the pouch of any purse or backpack.

N a k e d  s m o o t h i e s
I love Naked smoothies. These are definitely filling, and I especially love them after a workout or first thing in the morning. I only bring these with me if I plan on drinking them within a decent amount of time; they're supposed to stay cold, and they really don't taste very well when warm. Highly recommended for when you just don't feel like making your own smoothie!

c r a c k e r s
I've always been obsessed with peanut butter, and peanut butter crackers are my weakness. I either buy the peanut butter crackers that are already made, or I buy crackers and peanut butter separately and make my own. It would probably be easier to have the ones already made for college, but they are definitely handy!

n u t s
All throughout high school, one of the snacks in my lunch was a 100-calorie pack of almonds. I love almonds, and they are perfect for a quick snack when you're feeling hungry. They're not that filling, so be sure to keep a couple of packs or other snacks around!

What are quick and convenient snacks you like to eat?

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I also hate opening loud snacks in class. Apples are yummy but are SO loud! I love the idea of naked smoothies - I love to eat little trail mix packs in class :)

    Stephanie
    petitepastels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Protein bars are my go-to! They are so easy to eat on the go and are portable so they make for the perfect snack to eat between classes!

    ReplyDelete