Socially Sound

As many of you know, I have been wanting to start a business for a while. I've spent hours and hours jotting down multiple ideas into various notebooks of possible business ideas, but none of them seemed to stuck. But then I thought of Socially Sound, and I knew that was the one.

After starting this blog, I developed a huge love for social media, mainly Twitter. I became obsessed with networking with so many different people over the Internet and sharing my thoughts. I did that social media internship last summer because I had the extra time and just loved social media. So it's even better that I'm finally able to turn that into a business!

Socially Sound specializes in copywriting, scheduling, management, and analyzing. It focuses on helping its clients' social media platforms reach their full potential in order to apply to a certain audience and help their social media presence grow.  The clients can be anybody from events planners to companies to bloggers. I already have a couple of clients, which is so exciting! I'm hoping to get as many clients as I can, and I can't wait to see where this business will take me.

Do you need social media assistance or know someone who might? Check out Socially Sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment