Wedding

On Saturday, I went to Tyler's uncle's wedding! After knowing him and his fiance for the past three years, it was so nice to see them get married. The actual ceremony was in a gazebo by the water, which was really pretty. It was super windy!


The reception was at a restaurant in another town by the water. The restaurant was actually right on the water, so the view was amazing! We went outside to take pictures, but it was even more windy there and absolutely freezing.


The wedding was so much fun! I just love weddings in general because it's amazing and heartwarming to see two people who love each other make it official that they're going to spend the rest of their lives together. At first I was iffy on wearing black to the wedding because it's technically not fall yet, but I knew I made the right choice when I got there because a ton of other girls/women were wearing black too!

Have you been to any weddings recently?

1 comment:

  1. You guys are too cute! I haven't been to a wedding in almost a year which is so disappointing because I adore weddings!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete