A Peek Inside My To-Do List Notebook


Because I am always looking for and thinking of new ways to stay organized, I decided to modify my to-do list notebook. I wanted to get a cuter notebook to make the to-do list more fun, and what was better than this one?! I also needed a new way to write and cross off my tasks. I found that the way I wrote my tasks was too vague, and highlighting them once they were done made it seem like I had important things to do.


So I came up with this method! It's really similar to my blog notebook setup. I number all of the tasks to separate them from each other. Next to the number is basically the main idea of the task. If there is anything else I need to remember or do for that task, I write it in bullet points underneath. Then if there is a certain due date for the task, I write it in parentheses next to the task. That is super helpful for when I have homework assignments to do or tests to study for! Lastly, once the task is done, I highlight the number to indicate it's finished.

This has worked really well for me so far, and I can't wait to continue to use it!

How do you organize your to-do lists?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a list maker too! I have the same notebook for my lists and I love it!
    xoxo
    -mQs-

    ReplyDelete