Homecoming Outfit

Homecoming Outfit

Although I'm not even in school yet and my homecoming isn't until October, I decided to take advantage of the J.Crew Factory Sale! I was absolutely obsessed with the dress and necklace, and then I realized they would be perfect for homecoming. It was even better when I realized I have my silver Jack Rogers to go with the outfit!

I can't wait for these goodies to come in, and I'm even more excited to wear them! I knew it was a good idea getting them when the sale took place because I already know of another event I can wear this outfit to. Using the sale code, the outfit came to $93.01 instead of $124, which I think was a really good deal!

Do you know what you're wearing to homecoming yet?

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea it was so warm in New England in October -- sleeveless and sandals, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that's so cute! Homecoming stresses me out so much and I can't even begin to think of what I'll wear!

    XO! Katelyn // asprinkleofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete