Blogger Snail Mail

Two things that make me happy: blogger friends and snail mail. What's even better? Combining the two! Most of you know that I have a huge obsession with pretty paper and stationery, so I love getting the chance to send some letters. That's why I also love writing to my blogger friends!

I have a couple of blogger pen pals, and I always have so much fun decorating the letters that I send to them. And it's always super exciting when I get snail mail from one of them to open! I love seeing the pretty stationery they use and how they decorate it. Here are some of my favorites:

from Rachel

from Kate

from Claire (yes, Rachel and Claire sent me the same exact snail mail - how funny is that?!)

Aren't these stationery adorable?! I'm also super nosy when it comes to seeing the snail mail that other bloggers get because I love how cute everything is. And it also makes me want to go out and buy more stationery... #SorryNotSorry.

Do you like to send snail mail?

7 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely idea :) people don't tend to send letters much anymore so it's nice to see some people share my love of getting letters in the post! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sending snail mail! I can't go into Marshalls without buying at least one box of stationery. I like to send letters to my sorority sisters over the breaks from school (I get their addresses in the school year so they don't expect it at all!).

    Sydney
    www.toodlebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cute stationary and love sending snail mail! Michaels and Target always have super cute options!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the post it was really nice. I always like to read your post. There are very easy and simple steps for HP printer paper jam fix by our expert. For more detail visit our website or call our toll-free anytime 24X7.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing a beautiful blog with us your information is very amazing for all so keep sharing and best of luck for your future. If you consider switching to a useful streaming device such as Roku com link activate, you will be able to cut the cable cord and save a considerable amount of money every month while enjoying your favorite prime shows on TV.

    ReplyDelete