Pink & Green Galore

sunnies: Ray Ban // necklace: Tiffany & Co. // shirt: Ralph Lauren // earrings: Tiffany & Co. // skirt: J. Crew // bag: Kate Spade // ring: Tiffany & Co. // shoes: Jack Rogers

I used to not mix colors in an outfit that didn't necessarily match, but I have been obsessed with doing that lately! Pink and green are two of my favorite colors, and I love the way they look together. I wore this outfit to Newport, and I felt that it was perfect for the occasion!


I love the crisp look and feeling of tucking a shirt in, especially into a skirt. This was actually the first time I was able to wear this skirt, and it was super comfy. One thing that kind of annoyed me, though, is it gets wrinkly easily.


How do you feel about mixing colors in outfits?

1 comment:

  1. I love how the skirt and purse look together! Pink and green are very classic preppy colors, and I love them.

    xo Carrie
    www.carrieonblogs.com

    ReplyDelete