Monogrammed CamelBak


Over the past couple of months, I have developed a healthier lifestyle by going to the gym a lot, drinking lots of water, and eating healthier foods. I wanted to get a water bottle that would not only cause me to eat lots of water but would also be easy to put fruit in! That's when I decided to get a CamelBak, but of course I had to get it monogrammed!

I got my CamelBak from SouthernSassGSU. The CamelBaks seemed to have a really good quality, and the price was great! I got the bottle about a week after I purchased it, and I have used it every day ever since. The bottle holds .75 L, and I fill it up about five times a day! I always drink more of something when there is some type of straw, and the mouthpiece is basically a straw.

I bring my CamelBak with me everywhere - the gym, school, work, a friend's house, etc.! I'm obsessed with it.

What type of water bottle do you use?

5 comments:

  1. I love my camel back and have it on me all the time. I like to fill it with elderflower cordial and sparking water with a few slices of lemon.

    EnglishPrepster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the exact same one! :) Please do follow back :) xo

    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to get a camelback so badly! I think I might take the plunge and get one soon!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written.
    camelbak

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the same water bottle in grey! Please follow me back on my blog i will begin posting very soon as I just started my blog recently!

    I love your blog btw,
    Meredith
    meredithwyant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete