Ruelala Purchases


When there was a Lilly Pulitzer sale on Ruelala a couple of weeks ago, I was so excited because I was in desperate need of spring/summer clothes. I had my eyes on a pair of navy and white Callahan shorts because the navy and white shorts I had didn't fit anymore. When I saw that the Callahan shorts in both of those colors were on Ruelala, I absolutely freaked and immediately bought them! I basically got two pairs of shorts for the price of one, which was awesome.

These are the only things I got from the sale, but I'm perfectly okay with that! I obviously haven't gotten the chance to wear them yet since it's only April, but I can't wait until warmer weather comes along so I can pull them out.

What did you get from the Lilly sale on Ruelala?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    And I love your blog, btw!. Followed you on GFC. I hope you'd check my blog too and follow-back. :)

    xx
    Katherine @ Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute! I sadly missed the Lilly sale :( You can best bet I'll be all over the next one! Haha
    Xoxo
    Abbee Kenney
    laceovercotton.blogspot.com/?m=0

    ReplyDelete