Weekend To-Do List :: Productive

This weekend to-do list the complete opposite of my relaxation weekend to-do list! Although weekends are typically meant for relaxing, there are often tons of things that need to get done. Since you have three nights and two full days to get things done, a weekend is the perfect time to do it! Check out the list below to see how you can have a productive weekend.

one //  make a to-do list
I'm obsessed with making to-do lists! I always have tons of things to do, so they help me to really get a visual of what I have to do. If something isn't on my to-do list, I won't remember to do it! I carry my to-do list notebook everywhere with me just because I use it so much. Create a to-do list containing everything you need to do. Once you finish each task, cross them off the list!

two // create an agenda
This sort of goes hand-in-hand with the to-do list. Using your to-do list, go in depth on each task. Write down exactly what you have to do for each one. You can even make a little timed schedule if you'd like so you can stay on track!

three // get everything done ASAP
DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!!! If you delay getting things done, it will only take you longer to actually get them done. If you get everything done right away, you will most likely have time left over to do whatever you want! You also won't be stressed if you don't wait.

Do you plan on having a productive weekend?

4 comments:

  1. I really need to have a productive weekend! Thanks for the tips
    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely live by to-do lists - I wouldn't get anything done if not!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live by my planner. But I couldnt do the by time thing. I would stress out too much if stuff wasnt done by a certain time! haha Its bad that I am procrastinating here on your blog reading about how to proactive...Whoops.

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My planner is my baby. i can seem to get anything done without it!
    http://laceovercotton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete