Strawberry Blueberry Smoothies

One of my goals for 2014 is to eat healthier, and I thought smoothies were a great way to have something that was healthy yet delicious. Strawberries and blueberries are two of my favorite fruits, so I thought it would be a good idea to make a smoothie out of those two fruits! I looked online and found a really easy one to make.


What you need:
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup blueberries
1 cup strawberries

The recipe also called for honey or sugar if you wanted the smoothie to be sweet, but I didn't add either because I didn't know how sweet the smoothie would be. The smoothie was delicious but kind of tart, so I am probably going to add some sugar or honey the next time I make it!

What kind of smoothies do you like?

2 comments:

  1. It sounds great! I will have to ask my mom but my favorite smoothies when I was a kid had orange juice in it! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete