New Hampshire Trip

Early Monday afternoon, I left for New Hampshire with my friend. She has a house up there and asked me to stay there with her for a couple of days! I absolutely love New Hampshire and skiing, so I was pretty excited.

On Monday night, we went out to dinner and just hung out. We got up early Tuesday morning and went to a ski mountain that's only about twenty minutes away from her house. Skiing was awesome because a blizzard went on that day, so we were skiing in freshly powdered snow! We were pretty exhausted from skiing that night, so we just laid by the fire and watched TV.

We left at about 11 yesterday morning. Although I had a good time, I was very happy to head for home because I was exhausted!

Erin is on the left and I'm on the right!

If you're on school break, have you done anything fun yet?

2 comments: