February Break To-Do List

As of yesterday at 1:58pm, I'm on February break! I know a lot of schools don't have three breaks... my school has December break, February break, and April break, and I'm so lucky that I have those three! So, I'll be off for the next week. I'm looking forward to spending this week relaxing and hanging out with friends, but there are some major goals I have planned to accomplish this break. Check them out below!

one // read four books
I absolutely love to read, so whenever I have a break from school, I always place a ton of books on hold at the library! I got six books for this break, and I'm planning on reading at least four of them.

two // read all magazines
I have a large pile of magazines collecting on my desk that I haven't had the chance to read yet, so I'm planning on leafing through all of them!

three // go prom dress shopping
My prom isn't until the end of May, but so many girls at my school have already gotten their dresses, so it's stressing me out! I'm planning on looking at a couple of different places at least one day this week.

four // schedule lots of blog posts
I used to schedule all of my blog posts for the week every Sunday, but I've been so busy with school and work that I haven't had the time to do that. I've been writing each post the night before I plan on posting them. My goal is to come up with a ton of blog posts ideas and write all of those posts out to save myself some time!

five // clean out winter clothes
I have so many clothes that I can't keep my fall/winter and spring/summer clothes all together because they don't fit... I have to switch out my clothes when the seasons change and put them away in storage. It's becoming a problem and a hassle! I'm planning on cleaning through all of my fall/winter clothes and selling or giving away the clothes I no longer want.

Do you have major goals planned for this upcoming week?

No comments:

Post a Comment