Connect With Preps


After realizing how many preppy bloggers, Twitters, Youtubers, Instagrammers, etc. there are, I tried to think of a way that we could all connect and share our love for one thing we already have in common: preppy clothes! That's when I came up with emailing. Emailing is fabulous because you can easily have a conversation with someone! I started emailing Sammy about a month ago, and now she's become one of my best friends.

Here is my idea: I'd get all of the preppy bloggers that want to join and pick out partners using a random generator. Those two girls would then start emailing each other! I would just need each person's social media handle and their email address. If you want to email more than one person, feel free to do so!

I think this could turn into something fabulous. Feel free to share this post with any preppy bloggers, Twitters, Youtubers, Instagrammers, etc. that you may know!

Do you want to connect with preps? Feel free to tweet to me (@privateschprep) or email me (ash.mas19@gmail.com) to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment