Mini Target Haul

I'm absolutely obsessed with Target. I always go in there needing only one or two things, and I end up coming out with way more than I expected. But I'm not complaining because Target is perfect! It has the cutest office supplies, and its $1 section is to die for.


I went to Target last night and got these goodies! They were both in the $1 section, which is fabulous. The first item is a pink chevron accordion organizer. I don't exactly know what I'm going to use it for, but I just had to have it! The second item is a set of 8 thank you cards. I can always use some more stationery, especially thank you cards, and those ones were too cute to pass up! And I love everything pink, so of course those items were pink.

The one thing I'm disappointed about is I don't think the Target near me carries Sugar Paper office supplies. I've seen so many Instagram pictures, blog posts, and tweets about people getting Sugar Paper items at Target, and I couldn't find any at my Target! I'll have to check back again.

What do you like to get from Target?

3 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for cute stationery!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to run to Target things, I can definitely think of ways to use the folder and a girl can never have too many thank you cards!
    xo, Scarlett
    http://thetrendychick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete