Books To Read

As many of you know, I'm an avid book reader whenever I have the time to read. During breaks from school and the summer, I read a crazy amount of books! I haven't done a book review in a while, so I thought I would share some recent books that I've read that I really enjoyed. I'll admit that I totally judge which books I want to read depending on whether their covers are appealing or not (oops...), but it has actually turned out to be a good system for me!

For some reason, the picture won't show, so check the picture out here!

If there are any books that you think I should read, feel free to email me, tweet to me, or comment below. I'm always looking for new books to add to my books-to-read notebook!

What are you planning on reading next?

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely going to add you as a friend on Goodreads. I have an extensive list of Books to Read. I'm slowly adding all of them to my Goodreads, but I'm currently reading 19 Minutes by Jodi Picoult and if you haven't picked up Divergent by Veronica Roth yet, you're missing out. The movie comes out in March!

    https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/26244278-latonya-roberts?shelf=to-read

    ReplyDelete