Two Year Festivities

As I mentioned last Tuesday, my boyfriend and I have been dating for two years. The Saturday before that Tuesday, we decided to celebrate because I would be playing in a soccer game in Martha's Vineyard on our two years. So, we got all dressed up and went to Olive Garden! 

I wore my Lilly Pulitzer Delia dress in Spring Fling, Jack Rogers, and a pink North Face rain jacket. Tyler wore a blue Ralph Lauren polo shirt, tan shorts from Hollister, and a Polo hat. We wanted to go somewhere nice, and we both love Olive Garden and Italian food, so we decided on that. Whenever we go out to eat, we always pick two meals that both of us like and then split the meals. It's just always been a tradition! He got spaghetti with meat sauce, and I got steak.

The Olive Garden was located in a really nice outdoor shopping mall. After we ate, we walked around and looked into some stores. The only bad side was it was freezing and super windy! We ended up getting milkshakes from Coldstone after dinner, and they were delicious. The whole car ride there and back were spent jamming to Lana Del Rey because we're both huge fans of her!

I had such a fun time with T, and it was definitely a great way to celebrate two years being together. We were laughing the whole time, and despite the weather, I still had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment