Magazine Drive

Every year, my school does a magazine drive. Magazine drives are super important to Catholic schools because Catholic schools aren't funded by the government; the schools are run due to money received in the schools' communities. Therefore, magazine drives are really important to my school. We just started our magazine drive last Monday, and the goal is for each student to raise $200. I really want to do that to help out my school, but raising $200 also qualifies me for a week of dress-down days... hehe. #CatholicSchoolGirlProblems

This year, we added cookies and soup to the drive as well! The cookies are Otis Spunkmeyer, and the soups are the same soup brands that supply soups to Legal Seafoods and Panera... yes, Panera!!! I'm dying to get my hands on some of Panera's chicken noodle soup. Since we added cookies and soup to the drive, they count towards the $200 goal.

With that being said, I was wondering if any of you would like to buy magazines, cookies, or soup (or all three!) from me for my school. You can easily order magazines from me online. All you have to do is visit www.gaschoolstore.com, type in my school ID number (2499481), my name (Ashley Mason), and order magazines! However, I believe you'd have to contact me personally in order to be able to order cookies or soup. You can do that by finding my email on my contact page!

I would really appreciate it if you guys bought something from me. Every order counts, and please make sure to let me know if you do end up buying something!

No comments:

Post a Comment