Fall Bucket List

Fall is such a beautiful season with the cool, crisp air and the different colored leaves laying around everywhere. I decided to come up with a fall bucket list because there are some things that I want to do this fall that I can't do any other time during the year!

{one} go apple picking
{two} go to a haunted house
{three} go pumpkin picking
{four} try a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks
{five} carve pumpkins
{six} take OOTD pictures for blog posts (this one might sound kind of silly, but I'm dying to take more OOTD pictures, and I won't be able to do that once winter comes!)
{seven} get a new pair of riding boots
{eight} get cute sweaters

Fall is the perfect time to do fun, cute activities. I'm looking forward to (hopefully) completing everything on my bucket list!

What's on your fall bucket list?

3 comments:

  1. This fall I really want to start taking more pictures for my blog too!

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You MUST try a pumpkin spice latte if you haven't yet!!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this list. I agree with Hunter - more photos on my blog!!

    Lauren
    sideofsweetmint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete