Adorable Stationery

(Rebecca did a similar post a couple of days ago - too funny! Check her post out here!)

I've always loved stationery. There's just something about it that makes me want to keep buying tons of it. I don't really send a lot of snail mail, which is something I definitely want to start doing. Because I mean, who doesn't love getting sweet little notes on cute little stationery?! They're the perfect pick-me-ups!

I could spend hours looking through stationery to add to my wish-list. They make fabulous gifts! The only thing I don't like is how some of them are kind of expensive... I don't want to pay $18 for just six cards and six envelopes! Anyway, check out the stationery below that I'm currently lusting over!





What stationery do you like?

3 comments:

  1. I really love the Kate Spade stationary at Swoozies this fall :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold letter cards and chevron liner evelopes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these!! I literally may go blow all of my money on stationary now...;)

    XOXO,
    Caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete