Two Years

As of today, my boyfriend and I have been dating for two years! I honestly cannot believe how fast these two years have flown by. It's crazy that we met the second day of school freshman year and started dating three weeks into freshman year, and now we're juniors. We went from being awkward, shy freshmen (that's what going to a Catholic high school where you don't know many people at first does to you...) to being outgoing juniors.

Even though we have our ups and downs, I wouldn't have wanted to spend these last two years with anyone else but Tyler. He makes me happy, he answers my 3 am phone calls if I can't sleep or if I'm stressed, he spoils me, and more. T is all that I could ask for in a boyfriend and more.

So, in honor of our two years, I thought I would say some of my favorite memories of us!

{one} Red Sox
In June 2012, we went to a Red Sox game. During the seventh inning, the sky started to absolutely downpour, and the rest of the game was canceled. Tyler and I had to run all the way from Fenway Park back to the train station! We ended up getting lost once and absolutely soaked, but it was so much fun that I didn't even care.

{two} Walmart
This one happened super recently. On Friday, I was really upset. So, Tyler picked me up from my friend's house and was trying to do things to make me happy. He asked me where the nearest Lilly Pulitzer or Vineyard Vines are so he could buy me stuff - adorable, right?! Unfortunately, it was 8:30 at night, and the closest Lilly or Vineyard Vines store is 30+ minutes away. I couldn't stop crying, and we just drove around until we figured out something to do. Tyler knows about my obsession with office supplies (which he constantly makes fun of me for in a joking/cute way...), so he suggested that we go to Walmart and get office supplies for me, which made me laugh. So off to Walmart we went! He ended up buying me $60 worth of office supplies (oops...), and my mood totally changed around. I'm so thankful he did that for me.

{three} anniversary date
On Saturday, Tyler and I celebrated our anniversary because it would be too hard to celebrate it on a school night. We ended up going to an Olive Garden (always a good choice!) located at an outdoor shopping mall. After that, we looked around at the stores for a little bit and got milkshakes at Coldstone. We were both all dressed up, and I wish I had someone snap some pictures of us or Tyler snap some pictures of me for an OOTD post. Oh well! Anyway, I wore my Lilly Pulitzer Delia dress in Spring Fling, my silver Jack Rogers, and my pink North Face rain jacket since it was a little chilly. The car ride there and back was definitely my favorite part because we blasted Lana Del Rey the whole time and sang at the top of our lungs!

There are so many more memories of us that I cherish. So here's two a happy two years!!

2 comments:

  1. Eek! Happy two year anniversary! My boyfriend and I are having our two year anniversary soon too :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- for being in high school 2 years is impressive haha! I'm glad you're so happy!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete