Review :: YT Clothing

Mandi Parete from YT Clothing was so kind as to send me a bracelet to review! The bracelet I got was the Sadie Bracelet in silver. This bracelet is super cute and looks great with any outfit!



Everyone at YT Clothing is so friendly and helpful, which I love. The only problem I have with the bracelet is it slips off easily. That's only because I have a really small wrist, so it's nothing against the bracelet itself or the company. So, I would just make sure to be careful with this bracelet if you have a super small wrist like I do!

Do you like the Sadie Bracelet?

4 comments:

  1. I love this bracelet so much!

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I want! Stalking their site now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I love chain-style jewelry like that. :)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute bracelet!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete