My Shop

If any of you haven't noticed, I created my own shop! I've been wanting to make my own shop for a while, but I couldn't figure it out because I didn't have a credit card, so an Etsy shop was out of the question. Luckily, I have a PayPal account, and you can easily send money to someone, so that's how I'm going to do transactions.

My shop offers things such as letterheads, address labels, and "about me" images for blogs. I was going to do Lilly Pulitzer letterheads, but the Lilly Pulitzer prints are copyrighted, so I can't sell them. So, I'm going to have to stick to solid-colored circles, rectangles, etc. I haven't had any customers yet, so it would totally mean the world to me if any of you guys were interested!

Do you plan on opening up your own shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment