Lilly Planners

As all preps know, August 1st is National Lilly Pulitzer Agenda Day because August 1st is the first day of every Lilly planner. Unfortunately, I am unable to get a Lilly planner because my school provides agendas for us. Buying a Lilly planner would just be a waste because I wouldn't be able to use it. However, I am counting down the days until college when I get to buy a Lilly planner and use it! #SorryNotSorry

Anyway, I think all of the Lilly planners are adorable. I would most likely get a large because I've never really been a fan of tiny little planners. Check out the agendas I love below!

Lilly Agendas

{one} Chiquita Bontia // {two} Coronado Crab// {three} Tiger Lilly // {four} Tusk In Sun // {five} Lets Cha Cha // {six} Tropical Pink Lulu

I would definitely get the agenda in Lets Cha Cha just because it's my absolute favorite print ever! (If you couldn't tell from my blog's background...)

What agenda do you have?

6 comments:

  1. Last year I had my favorite print (Ugotta Regatta) and I'm debating if I want to spend my money on one this year! I actually just posted about my great debate the other day! haha!
    xox, a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Lilly agenda is so cute, but I have the same issue! I really want to get one for college though:)

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't able to buy a Lilly planner because my college provides them for us.

    Camille
    fashionistaatheart.tumnblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love Lilly ANYTHING! But my parents refuse to buy me a Lilly Agenda because my school supplies me one. :( But I am definitely buying myself one for Christmas! ;)

    Caroline
    survivinghighschoolandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete