First Day of School

Today is my first day of junior year! I wish I had some fun and exciting first day of school outfit to show all of you, but I'll just be rocking the polo shirt, plaid skirt, knee highs, and Sperry's. Just like I will be every other day until November 1st.

I'm nervous, yet excited, to see how junior year goes. I'll be taking my first two AP classes ever: English and history. I'm not worried about history because it's the same teacher I had last year (and I loved him!), but I'm worried about English because it seems super hard. I have to balance school, work, SAT stuff, soccer, and college stuff all at once. Yikes.

I'll probably have most of the same kids in my classes this year that were in my classes last year. I just hope I have a good study this year because I had the worst studies freshman and sophomore year. I had NO friends in them!

I just hope this school year turns out well. I need to focus, study hard, and challenge myself. I want to work on not being so stressed this year as I was last year because it was just too much. I hope I make this school year a good one!

What are you looking forward to this school year?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, Ashley!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a fabulous first day girl!
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it went well! Study hard, the end results are definitely worth your while. College is a BLAST!

    xoxo
    polishedinpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete