Slackwater Clothing

As many of you know, I'm a blogger over at Twines & Vines. Chris Tomaselli, the founder of Twines & Vines, is an intelligent guy who's going to be a freshman at Texas Christian University in the fall. A couple of weeks ago, he launched his own clothing brand, Slackwater Clothing. The whole theme behind Slackwater Clothing is "there's no stress on the water." So true, right?

Anyway, I decided to share some of the items I like with all of you! Pretty much all of the items appear to be for men, but they could easily be made unisex. And if Slackwater gets enough female supporters, maybe they'll launch feminine products! Anyway, onto the items I like.

{one} Slackwater decal
Who doesn't love decals? I always love to collect them, so it's a good idea to get one. It's a decal for a preppy clothing company, which is even better!

{two} Barnstable Cap
I love this hat! It's great to throw on while taking a trip to the beach or just laying out by the pool. My favorite part of the hat has to be the back, though. It has a leather strap, and above the hole in the back are the words "there's no stress on the water." Perfect!

You guys should definitely check out Slackwater Clothing, and be sure to let me know if you do! My twitter is @privateschprep!

What do you like from Slackwater?

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the efforts you people put in to share blogs on such kind of topics, it was indeed helpful. Keep Posting!

    ReplyDelete