License

I got my license yesterday!!! In Massachusetts, you can't get your license until you're at least 16 1/2. My half birthday was on the Fourth of July, but the registry is behind two weeks, so I went for my license yesterday. I was so nervous. Luckily, my nerves didn't get in the way of the test! I've been stressing out and having anxiety for the past six months because I kept worrying about failing my license test. But I didn't!!!

The first place I drove to was to my daddy's work to visit him. Then I went to Subway with my twin. I have my own car, which is awesome! I absolutely love having my license because I get to drive wherever I want, whenever I want. I don't have to sit around all day anymore because I don't have rides. I'll be able to make plans a lot more easily!

Do you have your license?

1 comment:

  1. I just celebrated my one year license-versery. I didn't have to take a test at the DMV like I hear so many people stressing about. All I had to do was five days of a private one on one driving school. Congrats though! It'll be hard to remember in a few months how you ever lived without it.

    xoxo
    polishedinpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete