Her Campus's National Intercollegiete Conference

As some of you know, I'm a part of the Her Campus Blogger Network. I love it! It's full of lovely girls who are super nice and helpful.

Anyway, Her Campus is having a conference next weekend! The conference will be on Saturday, July 27th and Sunday, July 28th in New York City. Saturday is only open to Her Campus members, but Sunday is open to everyone. I want to go so badly, but I can't because I'm going to a concert! If any of you are dying to go to a concert this summer, you should definitely check this one out because it's super cheap and costs only $30. You could just go for the day or stay overnight at a hotel close by.

The conference sounds so fun! There will be tons of industry leaders from Cosmo, Teen Vogue, Glamour, Seventeen, Levo League, The Huffington Post, and way more! Also, there will be fun things going on such as getting goody bags, participating in a BCBG sample sale, free mini manicures, a braid bar, free lunch from Chipotle with a gift certificate, and so much more. The workshops also sound super interesting. I would die to go to this!

If you would like more information, check out this link. If any of you are a part of HCBN, you'll be able to attend on Saturday and/or Sunday. For those of you who aren't, you'll have to go on Sunday! I hope you guys check this out!

Are you going to a conference this summer?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could go to this, too! I read Her Campus all the time, and seeing it in action would be awesome.

    - Melissa

    ReplyDelete