Down South Collection Goodies

As many of you know, I handle the social media for Down South Collection. As a little reward, Allie and Cyndi Winters, the founders of Down South Collection, sent me an adorable tank and koozie! The tank and koozie are literally the perfect accessories for summer. I wore the tank while I was in Maine last weekend (I was unable to get a picture!), and it was great to throw on to head to the beach. The koozie was great for holding my drink!


The tank is this really pretty peach, coral, and pink color. The green is a fluorescent lime green. Both of these items have Down South Collection's brand new logo on them! The tank is so soft and comfortable while the koozie is a must-have for drinks.

I highly suggest you check out Down South Collection if you haven't already! Down South Collection just opened their FIRST flagship store in Corinth, MS, which is SO exciting! If you live anywhere near there, be sure to check it out. If not, you can always order online!

What do you like from Down South Collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment