Wise Stamp

As I'm getting older and sending more and more professional emails, I'm realizing how important it is to have an email signature. Email signatures are great because they not only include your name, but they also include links to the different social media platforms you use. I contact companies, employers, businesses, etc. weekly, so it's really important for me to have a clean, professional, organized email signature.

There are certain websites that you can use to make email signatures so they look more colorful instead of making a plain one in the signature box under your email settings. Through one of the tweet chats I attend, I found out about WiseStamp. WiseStamp is a program you can download that allows you to make a signature for your email. You can either get the free version or the paid version. I don't really think it's that important for me to buy it, so I used the free version. The free version allows you to create two different signatures in case you have two different email addresses that you use. This is really helpful for me because as many of you know, I'm the Social Media Manager for Chit-Chat, so part of my job is to send out emails. I use WiseStamp for my signature on that email to let the people I'm emailing know exactly who I am. The signature looks like this:


You can change the color of your name and the dots. This signature also shows the link to Chit-Chat's Twitter, which isn't shown in this picture. I like this signature because it allows you to add what your title is for a certain job, so that's where I included what I do for Chit-Chat. If you don't use WiseStamp, I highly suggest that you get it because it's very helpful and organized!

Do you use WiseStamp?

4 comments:

  1. I don't really find it necessary in my case to send "professional" emails because I like being casual and informal. :) But that looks really helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super helpful! I'm always sending professional emails, so it helps me :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute idea! I don't send many professional emails, so I don't think I need it right now, but when I do in the future, I'll definitely keep it in mind!

    Love your blog (:

    xo Taylor
    taylor-knittel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you're going to keep it in mind! And aw, thanks Taylor :)

      Delete