What I Love Wednesday

I've never done one of these types of posts before, so I think it will be fun to do so! This list will be some things I have that I love and just some things that I'm currently lusting over and would like to own.

1. My phone case. My boyfriend got this phone for me as a surprise, and I love it so much! The pink, chevron, and monogram just go so well together. I've gotten so many compliments on it, and the case actually works really well!

2. Peppermint Baby Lips. I always have to have chapstick with me wherever I go just because I like applying it to keep my lips fresh and moisturized. The kind I use is Baby Lips in the Peppermint flavor. Since the flavor is Peppermint, it's kind of minty, which I like. That way it keeps my breath and lips smelling nice and clean! The actual chapstick works really well, too.

3. Down South Collection shirt. I received the Down South Collection shirt I'm wearing in the picture above to do a review on, and I love it! The shirt is so comfortable, and I love wearing it with leggings, a pair of Sperry's, and a thick headband.

4. Jack Rogers. I can't even get over how badly I want a pair of Jack Rogers. Seriously. I want them in either silver or platinum, but I'm thinking of getting a pair in silver before I get a pair in platinum. The silver is so shiny and classy, and it's such a versatile shoe, making it able to wear them with pretty much any outfit. I'm trying to save up enough money on Amazon to get a pair, and I'm so close! They should (hopefully) come in time for summer, which I can't wait for.

What do you love?

14 comments:

  1. I wish baby lips were available in the UK! great post :)

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with my Baby Lips as well! I just bought a new one in Pink Punch this past weekend :)

    Xoxo,
    Vina
    theprettyinprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baby lips! Your phone case is adorable! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your phone case is lovely! Oh and I have to try that chapstick! :)

    Inês xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I love your phone case. It's so pretty and personalized. x

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Jack's too! I have the monogram version in bone color, and I wore them all last summer.

    ReplyDelete