Target Bathing Suit Haul


About a month ago, I went to Target because I really needed bathing suits. I only have three bathing suits, but I felt like I needed more because I like to have a variety to choose from. When I got to Target, I tried on a bunch of different bathing suits and ended up only getting the two above.

Even though I only got those two, I absolutely love them! The one on the left is my favorite because hot pink is my favorite color, and I like the Aztec-like print. It's not really noticeable, but on the white bathing suit top are silver sequins in squiggly lines. I not only like these bathing suits because of how cute they are but because I can mix and match them with the bathing suits that I already have. The pink top can go with tie-dyed bottoms that I have, the white top can go with a pair of red and white striped bottoms I have, and the blue bottoms can go with a tie-dyed top that I have.

I went to Target at just the right time. It was the very beginning of April, so they had a pretty good selection of bathing suits to choose from. If I were to go any later, there wouldn't be any good bathing suits left because the Target near me wipes out of bathing suits really fast! I also love the prices there; one bathing suit cost $28, so it only costed $56 all together! It's way cheaper at Target than at Victoria's Secret, where one bathing suit top is basically $50. Also, I like to make sure that everything that needs to be covered is covered, and most of Victoria's Secrets bathing suits can look skimpy on me and not cover anything. The Target bathing suits I got cover everything!

Did you get any new bathing suits that you love?

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bathing suits Target has to offer, I've had a couple in my shopping cart for the longest time!

    Also, in regards to Victoria's Secret, if you check the sale/clearance, they have awesome discounts!

    xo,
    Grace
    preppyonthewestcoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of the bathing suits I have gotten this summer are from target! In fact, I have the same aztec bottoms as you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love Target's bathing suit selection. I get mine there every year because they seem to be the only ones that fit me! :)

    theemptyteacups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. summertime is the best season ever! I love put on retro 1 peice tankinis. This is the ideal summer that i've ever had. We're having a great time this year. Here in our place we've got the top beaches pristine sand.
    Sandra from sarong tie

    ReplyDelete