Summer Must-Haves

When summer comes, there are certain essentials that you just have to have. I'm going to share with all of you what my summer must-haves list consists of!


1. Koozie. Koozies are one of the most important things to bring to the beach. They are great for keeping drinks cold instead of getting warm from the sun. With a Lilly Pulitzer koozie in Lucky Charms, your drink not only stays cold but cute as well!


2. Floppy hat. If you easily get sunburned, floppy hats can really help protect your face and hair from the sun. I get sunburned super easily, so I'm thinking about investing in a floppy hat for the summer. The Marley Lilly monogrammed floppy hat shown above is absolutely adorable, and I love how Caroline styled it!


3. Croakies. If I ever find the perfect pair of sunglasses, I'm definitely going to invest in a pair of croakies. Croakies add the perfect touch of color to plain-colored sunglasses. They're also really handy to have when you don't want to wear your sunglasses at the moment but want them to be accessible and when you're boating and don't want them to fall off! The Lilly Pulitzer croakies in Lucky Charm are adorable!


4. Jack Rogers. I am dying to get a pair of Jack Rogers! They are absolutely adorable and can add the right amount of decoration to a plain outfit. You can wear them with a casual outfit or dressy outfit. I'm hoping to get a pair in silver because they are such a versatile color!


5. Tumbler. It's super important to stay hydrated while being outside in the summer. The best way to keep a drink cold is using a tumbler. Tumblers are great for pouring water, iced tea, lemonade, etc. into for a summer drink to stay cool. I'm hoping to get a Lilly Pulitzer tumbler in Lucky Charm!

There are much more summer essentials I have in mind, but there are too many for me to include in this post! And if you didn't notice, I kind of love Lilly Pulitzer, and I kind of love the pattern Lucky Charms... :)

What are some of your summer essentials?

2 comments:

  1. I finally took the plunge and purchased a pair of Jacks and they are my true go to shoe! Definitely worth the investment.

    xoxo
    polishedinpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my essentials: sunglasses, sunscreen and a good book or magazine

    xx
    http://lizlovesmakeupx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete