Summer Beach Reads

I absolutely love to read, so one of the reasons why I love summer so much is I have all the time in the world to read. As most of you know, I have a list of books that I want to read to help keep myself organized, but I thought I would share with you some series and books that you should read this summer when you just need a good beach read. So hit the library, grab your tumbler, and head to the beach to read these great books!

1. Pretty Little Liars series. I am OBSESSED with Pretty Little Liars! I can't even count how many books there are in this series because there are so many, but they're all so good. Sara Shepard never fails to make each book exciting and suspenseful. The series hasn't ended yet, as Sara keeps adding new books. However, her series doesn't seem to drag on; each book is just as interesting as the one before! The end of each book is so suspenseful that you just have to get your hands on the next book as soon as possible.

2. Lying Game series. The TV show is boring to me, but I love the books! Sara Shepard is seriously a phenomenal writer. Just like the Pretty Little Liars series, the Lying Games series is suspenseful and makes the reader want to read more. I can never put these books down once I start reading them, which is how every great book should be!

3. Any book written by Sarah Dessen. Sarah Dessen is my absolute favorite author! I'm a sucker for love stories, and all of the books Sarah writes are about love. They're so relateable because the characters are teenagers. I've already read all of these books, so I'm hoping she comes out with more because I'm dying to get my hands on some!

Have you read any of these books and series?

9 comments:

  1. Great post, Sarah Dessen is my ultimate favourite author too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Listen is one of my favourite books!
    I'm addicted to PLL and everyone says I should read the books, I might start.
    Estelle x
    Let Me Go xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should read the books! You won't be able to put them down!

      Delete
  3. Pretty Little Liars <3<3<3 I think there are like 14 books right now...haha
    another great summer read is The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy by Jenny Han

    xx Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Summer I Turned Pretty books are THE. BEST.
      xoxo,
      cYa
      citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. I LOVED The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy!

      Delete
  4. I love Sarah Dessen! The Truth About Forever is my favorite of hers. Have you noticed how all of her books are set in the same universe? Like there will be details from previous books that play a larger role in newer books. I think that's just so cool!

    -Em xx
    A Pile of Good Things

    ReplyDelete