Review :: Fine Day Press Etsy Shop

About a month ago, Ashley Austin, the owner of Fine Day Press, generously sent me four greeting cards to review! Fine Day Press creates things such as cards, prints, journals, business cards, and even coasters. I absolutely love cards and love to send them out whenever I get the chance, so I was so happy when Ashley sent them to me.

The cards arrived in a package tied like this! The string was cute and helped to keep the cards together instead of apart.


(Please excuse the fact that it's sideways!) These are the four cards Ashley gave me. Isn't the popsicle theme adorable?! It's right in time for summer. The names of the popsicle ones were (the first one isn't shown on the website!), Twin Pop, Push Up Pop, and Neapolitan Ice Cream Pop.

I'm totally planning on sending these cards out to people sometime during the summer. If you love greeting cards as much as I do, I highly suggest you check out Fine Day Press!

What do you like from Fine Day Press?

No comments:

Post a Comment