Pitbull and Ke$ha Concert

On Thursday night, I went to the Pitbull and Ke$ha concert! It worked out great because I didn't have school the next day, but I had to get my wisdom teeth out. Take this advice for future reference: NEVER get your wisdom teeth out at 9:15 in the morning the day after you go to a concert. Not fun.

Anyone, I'm not a huge fan of Pitbull, but I'm OBSESSED with Ke$ha. And when I say obsessed, I mean obsessed. I've loved her since sixth grade and know every word to every single song. I've already seen her in concert before, and that was in the summer of 2010 when she toured with Rihanna, which happened to be my first concert ever. Ke$ha is hilarious and a great performer, so I had a lot of fun. It's actually pretty funny because I was actually at the same place where the concert was last Saturday for Kiss Concert. It's pretty exciting going to two concerts at the same place in the same week!

Before the concert started, we got Subway for dinner and bought other snacks. The food is ridiculously priced where the concert was held, so it would be a waste to get food there. When I went to Kiss Concert, the chicken tenders and fries I bought cost $9.75. Ridiculous, right? Anyway, I was totally fine with getting Subway. The only thing I didn't like was we got at the concert REALLY early (about two and a half hours before it actually started), so we were just sitting in the car with nothing to do.

Ke$ha performed before Pitbull, and I freaked out when she came on stage. I ended up losing my voice after the second song (oops...), and I could tell that the people next to us, in front of us, and behind us really hated my friends and me for singing so loud. Pitbull actually wasn't a bad performer! He did good, but he definitely didn't beat Ke$ha. What made the concert even better was we were REALLY close to the stage (and if we weren't, that would've been a problem seeing as I paid $150 for my ticket!), so I was very excited.

I took a whole bunch of pictures, but I decided to only show the best ones. The pictures I took of Ke$ha and Pitbull make it seem like I'm not that close to the stage, but I actually was!

My best friend Sam and me! I wore blue seersucker shorts from American Eagle, a black shirt from American Eagle, black sandals, and my black North Face rain jacket.

Ke$ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pitbull!

Have you seen Ke$ha and/or Pitbull in concert?

2 comments:

  1. I've not seen either -but I'm kinda more into indie bands than them! Sounds like you had a fab time though. Thanks for chatting tonight on lbloggers :)

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it’s just for show, Keisha drinking booze while performing at stage. Take a look http://moment.me/n/2776727

    ReplyDelete