Salad


Instead of giving something up for Lent, my goal was to eat healthier. Even though Lent is over, I'm still going to continue to eat healthier because it's a good habit and a good thing to do to stay in shape. I've always loved salad, but during Lent, I started to love it even more. Salad was my "go-to" meal because it's healthy, and I couldn't eat meat on Fridays.

My favorite salad to eat is Barbecue Chopped Chicken Salad from Panera (my mouth is watering just thinking about it!), but I also love the salad I make at my house. The salad I make at my house consists of...
Iceberg lettuce - croutons - onions - bacon bits - tortilla strips - ranch dressing

What do you like in your salad?

4 comments:

  1. My issue is that salads always taste SO good in restaurants but I never like them when I try to make them....anyone agree?? If you have a good salad recipe you should post it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do tend to like the salads at restaurants more than my own!

      Delete
  2. Yum! That looks delicious... I'm absolutely addicted to the southwest chicken salad at my school. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it

    xx Ani
    catchtwentyone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete