Finding Time for Yourself

As mentioned in my Liebster Award nomination post, I care a lot about my grades and devote a lot of time to homework, studying, school, etc. Sophomore year is the hardest year at my school, so I've really tried to focus on my grades. It's getting to the point where I feel like I'm constantly doing things for school and never doing anything for myself.

So I've come to the realization that even though it's important to focus on schoolwork, it's just as important to find some time for yourself. You need a little break every once in a while to just relax, de-stress, and be happy. I've been working on making more time for myself, and I have to admit that I've become a lot less stressed and a lot more happy because of it. So, I decided to share ways that you guys can find time for yourself, too!

1. Meditate.
2. Read.
3. Work out.
4. Journal.
5. Do yoga.



Do you try to find time for yourself? If so, what do you do?

P.S. Check out Caroline's giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. Love this post! its so true you need to find time for yourself. What I love to do is read,workout,write,shop haha, and hang with my besties
    nice post :)
    xx- Janice

    UnwrittenDetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Finding time for yourself is very important :-)

      Delete
  2. i like this post! it's good that you're realizing how important this is.. because you'll need it in college too! for me, working out is the best, and also getting away from places where i typically do schoolwork can help too.

    G

    http://theclassicgirl.com/thelatest/

    ReplyDelete