Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day is the holiday that a girl absolutely loves or absolutely hates. If a girl has a valentine, then she can't wait for Valentine's Day to come. However, if a girl doesn't have a valentine, she dreads Valentine's Day and spends the day moping around and complaining about being single. I have a valentine this year, but even if I didn't, I still would love the holiday just as much.

To me, Valentine's Day isn't just about being in a relationship. It's about showing the people that are important to you, like your friends, family, etc., that you love them. You want to remind people that they actually are loved by you. Valentine's Day is more than being in a relationship.

Today, I showed the love I have for my friends by handing them cute little valentines that I printed out here. A lot of them smiled and seemed to like them. One of my friends even said that I was precious and that I made her day, which totally made me feel good! I gave my boyfriend his presents and a card I made him on Tuesday. Maybe next year you'll see pictures of the card... :)

I hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day! Make sure to let the people important to you know that you love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment