Track Shorts ("Norts")

I love love love Nike track shorts, also known as "Norts." They're so comfortable. I practically live in them during soccer season because those are the shorts that I wear to practice. I also live in them during the summer because they're great to throw over a bathing suit, and they're waterproof!


This is one of the pairs of Norts I own. I actually wore that outfit to the gym yesterday... Working out in Norts is a definite! I'm thinking about investing in more pairs to wear while working out and during track this spring.

So, do you wear Norts?

4 comments:

  1. Those are pretty much the only sort of shorts I work out in!!! I'm obsessed as well :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great to work out in because of how comfy they are! I love them :)

      xo,
      Ashley

      Delete