Book Club No. 1 - Size 12 Is Not Fat


The latest book I read (which I'm sad to say was a couple of weeks ago) was Size 12 Is Not Fat by Meg Cabot. Size 12 Is Not Fat is about a woman, Heather Wells, who is twenty-eight-years-old and used to be a famous pop star. Heather gets a job at New York College that basically watches over a dorm building. However, a huge mystery happens, and Heather feels that she should be the one to solve it.

This book was kind of boring in the beginning. I was able to really get into it once I reached the middle, though. There are four books in this series (with a fifth book coming out in September 2013!), and I can't wait to get my hands on the next one!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will share such type of impressive contents again with us so that we can utilize it and get more advantage.yoga class

    ReplyDelete