A Delicious and Easy Dessert


The reason why I love making the above dessert is because it's not only easy to make but delicious as well. Once I have one, I can't help myself from having another! This dessert is very popular around the holidays, but it can certainly be made any time of the year. I've made these so many times that I have the recipe memorized!

Ingredients
  1. Small pretzels (square or normal)
  2. ROLOs
  3. Anything that you want to put on top of the ROLOs (Reese's Pieces, M&M's, nuts, etc.)

Directions
  1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and place wax paper on the cookie tray.
  2. Place as many pretzels as you want on top of the wax paper.
  3. Put one ROLO on top of each pretzel.
  4. Cook the pretzels and ROLOs in the oven for 3-5 minutes or however long it takes for the ROLOs to
      melt.
  5. Place your desired topping on each ROLO right when they come out of the oven and let the treats cool.
  6. (Optional) Put the cookie tray in the fridge to help the treats harden.

These are great for a party, hanging out with friends, or just for yourself! Enjoy your treats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment