Not So Bad After All

My week did end up getting better, which I was happy about! I got the iPhone 5 on Wednesday, and I absolutely love it. I love having a smart phone instead of a phone that could only text and call. Smart phones tend to come in handy.

Also, Eduard Leonard, a member of the band Overtone, answered my DM on Twitter! He's also on the show Mrs. Eastwood and Company, which I love. Dina Eastwood was the manager of his band. It was so cool to be able to talk to someone famous, even though he only has about 11,000 followers on Twitter. I was so excited!

I also got to reconnect with my old English teacher last year, which I was very happy about. She is one of my all-time favorite teachers, so it was so nice to talk to her after not being able to see her every day due to her switching schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment